ALOE MILK MOISTURIZING
This lotion is perfect for all skin types!
Absorbs quickly and completely without clogging pores!
Aloe Milk Moisturizing lotion was prepared for facial and sensitive skin moisturizing, but it is favored as an anytime lotion that can be absorbed quickly after every hand wash.
An easy-to-use pump on the 8 ounce size makes it easily available for use by every sink.
Active Ingredients: aloe vera, apricot kernel oil, borage oil, jojoba esters, lecithin, vitamin E, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
These ingredients will supply, attract and hold essential elements of moisturizing that help skin to feel soft and youthful.
ALOE MISTING & MASKING LIQUID
This pure botanical mist is used for all over hydration.
- Spray the cooling mist of aloe when entering a hot car and add a mist of hydration after a shower for a “lotion in a mist” freshness.
- Mist to set powder makeup and leave an aloe finish that feels perfect.
- Tanning bed users love using Aloe Mist after the tanning session and wipe away tanning bed odor with a towel. (It’s like a shower in a bottle.)
For Masking: combine Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid with Masking Powder for a revitalizing mask for face, hands, feet and body.
Masking the hands with the same Mask Powder-Mask Liquid mixture used for facials gives dramatic moisturizing for areas needing hydration.
Apply the mask up the arm to include rough elbows for a long lasting supple feel. The mask exfoliates dry surface skin and allows the enzymes, humectants, and botanical ingredients to be absorbed into the skin.
Feel the difference of hydrated skin even before a moisturizer is applied. Spas will apply the mask to feet during pedicure treatments.
After removing the mask from the feet, be sure to apply Aloe Stic with Tea Tree and Foot & Callus Rub for a long-lasting aloe foot feel. Use this combination of Masking Powder and Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid alone for a simple protein rich mask.
You can also add freshly pureed fruits and vegetables, essential oils, or natural herbs to customize your mask!
See masking recipes for different treatment options.
This mask can be used on all skin types. Ingredients are food grade and comfortable to use even on sensitive skin!
Masking Powder is to be mixed with Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid to a thin gravy consistency, then applied with a fan brush to the skin. Within 6-7 minutes the mask will dry.
Mixing the Mask Powder
Moisten masked area with Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid, massage it lightly to loosen the mask, then wipe clean with a towel.
There will be a great difference in the skin appearance and texture after removing the mask.
The Active Ingredients: egg albumen, corn starch, honey and herbs: witch hazel, borage, stone root, elderberry and blueberry.
Set-N-Me-Free has combined high quality egg albumen protein and natural botanicals that will exfoliate and deep clean pores. Enzyme active aloe vera and honey provide humectants that will leave skin looking fresh, moisturized and toned.
Use this Set-N-Me-Free aloe, egg, honey & herb mask for facials, hand masking, foot masking and body masking.
Active enzymes (naturally present in aloe vera) penetrate into pores to wash away dirt, makeup, and excess oil.
To use, moisten face with Aloe Misting Spray or water, apply a small amount of the lotion cleanser, massage lightly and remove with a towel.
You can actually clean without water – so convenient!
Active Ingredients: aloe vera, soy lecithin, jojoba esters, comfrey and chamomile.
Lecithin in the cleanser will emulsify the oils to be cleansed from deep pores.
This deep cleaning leaves the look of smoother, better toned skin. Enjoy the smooth and never-dry feeling after you remove this lotion cleanser.
Special ingredients of aloe vera, apricot kernel oil, jojoba, vitamins A and E combine in this concentrated emollient cream for holding moisture all day, even on extreme dry skin patches!
A rich formula for restoring the proper balance of moisture and oils to replenish your skin’s suppleness.
Use ever-so-lightly for quick absorbtion!
Makeup will easily smooth over this moisturized skin. Apply heavier to give skin more moisturizing elasticity in areas for periods of quick growth where stretch is needed.
The natural emollients in this cream will seal in moisture to protect fragile or sensitive dry skin. Active Ingredients: aloe vera, jojoba esters, soy, apricot kernel oil, vitamin A, and vitamin E.
ALOE ENZYME CLEANSER
“Enzyme Active” aloe vera is absorbed deep into clogged pores to remove oils, makeup and dry skin residue.
Cleaning unsightly blackened oils from the pores, will give the skin a fresh looking smooth texture.
Cleaning away dried surface skin will allow the fresh, new skin to show beautifully.
Moisturizing skin oils can be excreted through open pores naturally to keep skin soft and supple.
Active Ingredients: aloe vera, coconut soaps, chamomile, rosemary, and echinacea. (No colors, no fragrance, no animal ingredients)
Use this Enzyme Cleanser daily for acne prone and oily skin types.
Use 2-3 times each week for removing dry skin.
ALOE MOISTURE CREAM
Like an old fashioned “cold cream“, this moisturizer uses vegetable glycerin to hold water moisture without leaving a oily shine on the skin.
Active Ingredients: aloe vera, soy, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, and blueberry.
Hot tropical climates and cold, dry environments require extra conditioning and moisturizing for hands and skin exposed to weather elements.
Moisturize with confidence with this conditioning cream!
It is excellent for moisturizing rough elbows and chapped hands. Aloe Moisture Cream is the preferred high vitamin finishing cream after salon masking applications.
Aloe vera and emollient blends in this cream to give you “the skin of your dreams“.
PH BALANCE TONER
Enzyme-active Aloe vera plus herbs.
This toner will balance the pH of the skin, which increases the skins ability to better absorb the moisturizer that should be applied next.
No alcohol, no water!
This pH Balance Toner will give a cool, calming feel to the skin.
Active Ingredients: aloe vera, soy oil, potassium alum, allantoin, witch hazel, yarrow, sage, rosemary, agrimony and plantain.
To finish the cleaning process and tone, splash on skin or apply with a cotton pad after cleansing, waxing, micro-dermabrasion and shaving. Aloe vera and herbal extracts for closing enlarged pores, toning and moisturizing skin tissues.
After cleansing, smooth this toner over skin with cotton or splash on or mist area, then massage lightly.
You can use pH Balance Toner daily and often. This is a favorite after-shave product, too.
ALOE MOISTURIZING LOTION
Moisturize the skin with the luxury of aloe vera and jojoba!
Cocoa butter and candelilla ingredients in this everyday lotion will create a barrier to hold in body moisture.
Use generously and use often, as well moisturized skin will soothe dryness.
This is a great lotion for moisturizing dry skin on legs.
No chemical sunscreen has been added to this concentrated lotion.
These ingredients have been precisely chosen and blended to maintain and enhance nature’s tender balance.
Rich in aloe vera which is absorbed into the epidermal layers, this Moisturizing Aloe Lotion gives all-day hydration and softening luxury to the skin.
ALOE COMFREY GEL
This gel is recommended for Salons/Spas/Clinics to be used in the following ways:
- As a lubricant for facial massage, this light gel will provide enough glide to give a five minute facial massage without adding an oily substance to delicate facial tissue. Clients feel refreshed and clean when they leave.
- Use after shaving, waxing/electrolysis/laser hair removal to cool and calm the skin. Aloe Comfrey Gel provides soothing “coolness” for the redness and sting of after-waxing treatments. Aloe Comfrey Gel should be retailed to the client to apply 2 times per day for 3 days following waxing/electrolysis/laser hair removal for conditioning the skin to be soft, allowing new hairs to come through effortlessly.
- In the facial room, this gel is used during light therapy to provide lubrication. Also, highly effective as oil-free hydration for teens and clients with oily-prone skin.
- Dermal surgeons commonly use Aloe Comfrey Gel after laser or traditional surgery to keep skin soft.
- Technicians working with hands and feet find that this gel will cool, hydrate and leave the skin soft and smooth. Soak fingernails and toenails for 10 minutes (retail bottles for soaking at home for 20 minutes nightly).
- Aloe Comfrey Gel is sold in to the dental industry as a mouth rinse and dental cleaning gel for daily care.
- The combination of aloe vera, comfrey, and essential oils of clove, eucalyptus, and peppermint make this a must for every home, office, beach bag and pocket.
- Properties make Aloe Comfrey Gel ideal for any kind of skin, but it is especially effective for dry scalps due to the non-sticky nature of the gel. Apply directly to scalp and hair as needed. Dries clear.
- Clinics use this gel over radiation therapy areas for daily cooling of the skin.