Set-N-Me-Free Masking Base Formula
You will need:
- 1/2 tsp Masking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid (additional drops may be need to achieve the perfect consistency)
- 1 towel that has been soaked in Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid or Natural Aloe Vera Liquid
*The ingredient quantities used here will cover a facial sized area.
- Put the Masking Powder in a small bowl. Add the Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid a few drops at a time, mixing between additions with a fan brush. Continue adding drops of Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid until you achieve a thin gravy consistency. *Using less of the liquid will create a thicker mask with more of a tightening feeling as the mask dries. Using more of the liquid will create a thinner mask that has less of a tightening feeling as the mask dries. Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid contains the enzymes that allow this mask to be absorbed.
- Apply the prepared mask in a thin layer to clean skin and allow the mask to dry (10-20 minutes).
- To remove the mask, drape a towel that has been soaked in Aloe Misting & Masking Liquid or Natural Aloe Vera Liquid over the masked area and leave for 1 minute to soften the mask. Gently wipe the area clean with the towel. Continue using either liquid to soften mask that is still on the skin until you have a clean finish.
- Follow the masking treatment with Set-N-Me-Free pH Balance Toner and the Set-N-Me-Free moisturizer of your choice (Aloe Moisture Cream, Aloe Milk Moisturizer with Apricot, Moisturizing Aloe Lotion).
*Do not use water to mix this mask, as it will not provide the same results.
This mask can be applied to all areas of the face or body and repeated up to 3 times per week. Daily use of Set-N-Me-Free cleansers, toners and moisturizers will help to maintain soft, supple and hydrated skin.
For sensitive skin, we suggest to mix the Masking Powder with and remove the mask with the Natural Aloe Vera Liquid.
** Anyone under medical supervision or with skin allergies should seek professional medical advice prior to choosing a new product for his or her skin.
Product ingredient listing is available upon request.
Skin Polishing from Set-N-Me-Free - Professional Treatment
Exfoliation and hydration are essential to radiant skin. Soft and shimmering in minutes. Easy application recipe is a favorite salon service.
Easy Application Recipe
3 parts Aloe Facial Cleanser
1 part Aloe Comfrey Gel
About 3 ounces of Natural Aloe Vera Liquid
You Will Need:
1 Scrub Cloth
Warming unit (crock pot works well)
- Mix 3 parts Aloe Facial Cleanser and 1 part Aloe Comfrey Gel in a small dish.
- To customize, you can add essential oils of your choice. Warm about 3 ounces of Natural Aloe Vera Liquid to a comfortable temperature for your client. (You can use a crock pot, or even a sauce warmer - Do Not Use a Microwave).
- Soak a scrub cloth in the warmed Aloe Liquid solution. As you begin, uncover only the portion of the body that you will be working on for warmth and comfort.
- Apply the mixture with a fan brush, beginning with the foot, moving up the leg. Repeat this procedure with the other leg, keeping all movements toward the heart, stimulating circulation and lymphatic flow. Once the product has been applied, use the heated scrub cloth to gently buff the skin -again working toward the heart.
- Finish each section by gently patting the skin dry with a nice warm towel. Lotions may be applied, but are seldom necessary.
Suggested Lotions: Aloe Milk & Moisturizer with Apricot, Aloe Moisture Cream or Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Suggested Home Care: Aloe Body Wash and/or Lavender Spa Bath for continued exfoliation. Aloe Milk Moisturizer with Apricot, Aloe Moisture Cream or Moisturizing Aloe Lotion for daily hydration.
Professional Starter Kits Available.
Foot Polishing from Set-N-Me-Free Aloe Vera
You will Need:
Natural Aloe Vera Liquid
Aloe Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
Aloe Misting & Masking Spray
Aloe Foot & Callus Rub
Aloe Comfrey Gel
- Warm 2-3 ounces of Natural Aloe Vera Liquid in a small crockpot. (Not in a microwave)
- Add a small amount of Aloe Lavender Bath & Shower Gel to the foot spa and soak feet for 10 minutes.
- Remove feet from the foot spa one at a time and towel dry. Mist lightly with Aloe Misting & Masking Spray to prepare for polishing.
- Mix equal amounts of Aloe Foot & Callus Rub with Aloe Comfrey Gel to equal 1/4 oz. per foot of treatment cream. Apply cream to feet and lower leg using hands or a fan brush. Wrap feet in plastic film, then in warm towel. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Remove towel and plastic. Do not remove cream.
- Using the Scrub Cloth that has been soaking in warmed Natural Aloe Vera Liquid, gently begin to buff the foot and lower leg using a back and forth action to exfoliate rough, dry skin and "polish" the foot. Repeat on second foot.
- Pat skin dry with a warm towel. Apply the Aloe Stic with Tea Tree to cuticles and a small amount of Aloe Foot & Callus Rub for a glowing finish.
Additional Mask Recipes
We can also provide you with additional recipes, such as:
- Sensitive Skin Mask - Peach Dried Calendula Flowers
- Dry Skin Avocado Mask
- Sensitive Skin Banana Mask
- Echinacea Mask
- Oatmeal Mask
- Herbal Masks
- Honey & Herb Mask
- Potato Mask
- Yogurt Mask
- Pre-Extraction Cream Mask
Fill out the contact form for these mask recipes.