USA Best Aloe Vera Gel
Moisturize with Aloe Vera Popular Hand Sanitizer Recipe!! What you need:
- 43.2oz Everclear – 190 proof (that is 95% alcohol)
- 32oz Set-N-Me-Free Natural Aloe Vera Gel
- In a large bowl pour in 32oz bottle of Set-N-Me-Free Natural Aloe Vera Gel
- While mixing, slowly pour in 6oz-7oz of measured alcohol, mixing gently. Be sure to mix well.
- Slowly add another 7oz while mixing. Again be sure to mix well.
- Slowly add in remainder of alcohol 6oz-7oz at a time. Making sure each addition is thoroughly mixed before adding more alcohol.
This will give you an alcohol volume at >70% for sanitizing and Aloe Vera for soothing the skin.*
Important part of this recipe is to add the alcohol slowly while mixing. If alcohol is added to the gel too quickly, the gel will fall to the bottom of the bowl and then the batch will need to be used as a liquid sanitizing spray rather than a hand sanitizer gel.